6.14.2007

coming up for air and a self-portrait

okay, so i've been a bad blogger lately... so, i'm here to make it up and come up for some air. there are many exciting things going on at adrian hitt photography and i will be sharing more on this in upcoming posts :) (don't you love the anticipation!? ;) ) but, first something that is long overdue... a self-portrait. yes, there will finally be a picture of me on my website. naturally, i much rather prefer to be behind the camera and only in front of it if i'm with my love or my good friends. but, i needed a bit of a break today, and this is what i came up with. let me know if it's website worthy!


also, my schedule has been updated to reflect changes.

4 comments:

Lissa Anglin said...

VERY website-worthy. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

i like it!...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
adrianhitt said...

thanks, ladies!!