7.01.2007

got mud?

a few days ago, william and stephen decided to go puddle jumping. well, that turned into mud that then led to the following pictures...




live and learn! william will probably never try mud again.


here's tara enjoying one of her favorite activities...watching her silly brothers :)
i'm missing them right now, so that's why i'm posting so late. they are some of the sweetest kids and i love the time i get to spend with them! in a few more weeks, i will be wrapping up my time as their nanny so that i can devote all of my time to this girlhood dream known as adrian hitt photography. it's a bittersweet move as i leave the "h" family, but an exciting step to take to launch ahp full-time. a deep thank you to all of my wonderful, amazing, incredibly patient clients who have been so great during a wacky crazy time of life for me. you've brought me here!

No comments: