9.24.2007

a new look!


so, how do you like the new look of the blog? i wanted to jazz it up a bit and make it a place with more information. and it's sporting the new look of adrian hitt photography! (my website is behind, but is on it's way to a makeover as well.) one of the new items on the blog is a place to let me know who you are. just click on which box describes you. it's that simple!

my new logo was a collaboration between myself and the team at shiny tricycle entertainment. a big thank you out to cameron and chris for all of their hard work!

i'm excited to continue to share the new look through my website, packaging materials, business cards and much more. leave a comment to let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Loooooooooooooove it!!!! The new blog looks fantastic!!!

adrianhitt said...

thanks, Kate! we missed you on tuesday night!