10.05.2007

so there's this race...

... that is going on among a group of photographers throughout the country. they are running and competing against each other to see who can rack up the most miles over the course of 30 days. in order to do this, they're using a sensor to track the mileage that hooks up to the latest ipod. i really wanted to be a part of this, but don't have the right ipod in order to be a part of the competition. so, i'm doing a little race against myself to get into better shape and back into a consistent workout. over the next 30 days, until november 4, i will do my normal run everyday and will also cut refined sugar out of my diet. you may be wondering how this involves you...? well, if i miss any days on running or cheat on the sugar, i will give away a complimentary weekday session. the way it works... be the first to email me once you see that i haven't made my run. it's that simple! if i get lazy... you win. :) stay tuned!

No comments: