1.30.2008

you be the judge...

if you frequent the blog, then you know that we're pretty crazy about benny! well, we need your help... we're entering one of his photos into a contest and we can't decide which one to use. (i hope this isn't a foretelling of what kind of parent i'll be ... i don't want to be THAT mom who enters my daughter into beauty pageants and strips away her childhood and has to spend years in therapy for it later!) anyway, we're excited to share benny with the world and would love to hear your thoughts! so please don't be shy and leave your vote in the comments below :)

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5


the photo will be judged on the following:
-expression
-overall appearance
-condition of coat

many many thanks!

11 comments:

CB said...

Oh, that's hard.

I think maybe two or three. I'm particularly fond of three, simply for its cuteness.

best,

C. boze

Anonymous said...

I like one or two... since his coat condition will be included in the decision. He is so cute! Any photo will be great.

Anonymous said...

#2...I call it "a dog and his hydrant".

Anonymous said...

why was I anonymous...I signed in...that was me on the above comment!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorites are numbers 2 and 3 - good luck with the contest!

Lauren said...

Benny's engagement photo (#2) will always be my favorite, but I love #3 as well.

Eric and Karen said...

My vote is for #3! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Number 2 gets my vote... it was a hard decision though. :D

Larry & Ashley said...

I love #1 or #2. I think he'll win...hands down!

Anonymous said...

2, 3 and 5 are my favorites. If I was forced to choose just one, I'd go with 3. Very unique, fun and original ... although those weren't your criteria. I feel your dilemma now!

Anne and Taylor said...

#2 is my fave :)