5.15.2008

children's photography - nashville, tn - maddie

she calls me "adri" and loves to sing. she has gorgeous red hair and quite the vocabulary for a 2.5 year old. meet maddie! i had the best time with her and her pup, max. max gave me serious "i want a 2nd dog!" fever and i think you'll be able to see why...





at the end of our time together, maddie's mom and i discovered that we both have the same alma mater. crazy small world, seeing that our school had only around 1800 students at a time and we're both transplants to nashville. here they are sharing a story together.




ETA: i just got this in an email from maddie's mom
Maddie and I were in the car this morning and she was back there singing a song about "Adri", it was so cute! I asked her if she liked seeing you yesterday and she said, "Uh huh, I love her!"
THAT makes me heart melt!

7 comments:

Scott, Stacy, Maddie, Elle and Lola said...

We LOVE Maddies' pictures, thank you for doing such an amazing job, Adrian!

Adam Spratt said...

Yeah, these are incredible. Maddie is such a beautiful girl and Max is Max...he's adorable.

You did a great job capturing all of that.

Anonymous said...

I love maddie, and I've never met her. Those red curls--gotta love lil' red heads! : )

As far as a second dog...you can't have one as tiny as Max unless you get a saddle for Benny. : )

(p.s. Offer still stands for June..Benny can have his own bed.)

Anonymous said...

Hehe! He gives me 1st dog fever and we all know what a big job that is! ;)

Melanie Watson said...

The Adri song, the red curly hair, the adorable dogger... what a great session! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the colours. I think you've captured her innocence and spunkiness.

adrianhitt said...

thank you everyone! these two aren't only cute, but sooo sweet!