1.30.2009

Is your Dog a Cover Dog?

For those of you who read Nashville Paw, you know I am sponsoring their 1st annual cover photo contest. Today is the last day to enter a photo of your cute pup! There are several categories and the grand prize winner will have their pet featured on the April cover of the magazine and win a complimentary session with adrian hitt photography! So get your entry in. The deadline is TODAY at 4pm central time. Email your one photo to: nashvillepawmag [at] gmail [dot] com. Include 50 words about your cute pup with name and breed. Good luck!

Meet Lincoln. He is looking for his forever home and is about as cuddable as they come. Email me for more info!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww... He's cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Adrian,

I hope this email finds you well! I have been checking out your blog and, as usual, your pics are amazing! I loaded some wedding and engagement shots on my Facebook page and I constantly get compliments on them! Heck, I find myself looking at them time and time again because they are so great! Thank you, thank you!

Also, I want to thank you for the great calendar! You are so creative – I just love it! I wish I had half of your talent! You were really so kind to think of us. We will definitely use it all year round and think of you each time.

Remember, if you are ever in Lexington, you must give me a shout!

Hugs,
Rebecca Craft-Carlos

Kate said...

Oh he is just adorable!!!

Amy said...

Adrian, I am a bit late on this entry, but I saw the Nashville Paw today as well as Mo's pictures on your dog site. He loves being a star, maybe it will bring him out of his shell! Your pictures are simply amazing and I love that you were able to capture some of his character!

Bradford said...

You are so awesome. We miss you. The end.