7.08.2009

Nashville Lifestyle Photographer - Maple Wedding

To see these great wedding photos, visit the new blog -- Nashville Lifestyle Photography

Just to change things up a bit, I wanted to share my last wedding from 2008. Even though I specialize in children's and dog photography, I do photograph a few weddings a year. I have been wanting to share the art from their fall wedding for a while, but am just now getting to it! The Maple's are one extremely loving, deeply affectionate and caring couple. (If you check out Hannah's blog, you will get a taste of what I mean!) Their wedding day was filled with gorgeous sunlight, fall weather, friends, family and a contagious love. Their relationship is one that I admire - I can't be around them without longing to be with my Brian. Thanks, you two, for letting me into your lives and sharing your day with me. Here's to a lifetime of contagious love!

This is a bigger post than normal. Hope you enjoy!




No comments: