8.31.2007

celebrate good times!

edited to add: we have a winner! on sunday night, tiffany from oklahoma emailed in and won a complimentary 11x14 canvas print from her recent session.

so, it's official... today is my first day of running adrian hitt photography full-time! and, i'd like to show a little love to my faithful readers... gallery wrap canvas style!

the prize: 11x14 gallery-wrap canvas

the contest: be the 11th person to email me with the subject line "celebrate!"

the rules:
1) anyone who reads my blog is eligible. this includes family and only excludes brian and benny.

2) you can only email once.

3) the lucky winner will be able to choose either a fine art print (available in october after my visit to mexico) or a print from a session dated July 2007 and forward.

4) let the emailing begin!


once i know the winner, i will announce it here.

celebrating,
adrian

No comments: