8.20.2007

i've been tagged!

okay, so i was tagged and now i am going to tell you 8 little things that you may or may not know about me! :)

smalltown america
i grew up in a smalltown in oklahoma that is on the border of oklahoma and arkansas. creatively, they named the town "arkoma."

love at first sight?
brian and i first met when i was a sophomore in high school! it may not have been love at first sight then, but was when we ran back into each other 3 years later :)

family
i have 2 parents, 1 sister, and 2 brothers. my 2 parents are kind of goofy and named us all with the same initials...
andrea nicole
adam nicholas
adrian noel
aaron neil

graduation
when i graduated high school, 14 of us including myself, had been together since kindergarten. talk about some memories!


when i grow up...

i was so uncertain of what i wanted to do once i got to college, i think i changed my major 3-4 times just in my freshman year. one of those being before classes even started! my poor roommate, lauren, thought i was crazy!

nic
i am an aunt to nicholas adam and just found that my sister and brother-in-law will be starting the international adoption process :)

ER please
i'm getting desperate for little known facts, so here it goes. i was born clinically dead and had to be rushed to the ER to be recessitated. luckily, it worked!

workaholic
i started baby-sitting at the age of 11 and had my first full-time job at the age of 14. i haven't stopped since!

okay, now you've been tagged! leave your 8 in the comments below! :)

more updates to come soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow....I used to live in Sallisaw, right by where you grew up!

adrianhitt said...

whoa, that's crazy kate! we need to get toghether sometime :)