2.29.2008

pet photography - nashville, tn

this email was waiting for me this morning. it reminded me of how important my work is and why i do what i do.

Adrian-

Thank you so much for bringing our canvas print to my moms. Jacob was so suprised, and him and I both really love it! We have it hanging in our living room and everyone who comes over is always interested in it. We think it captures Mati perfectly; we both get a little teary eyed when we look at it sometimes ... I wanted to let you know how much we really love the picture! Hope all is well.


Heather


Shortly after I took photos of this family, their sweet Mati passed. Fortunately, we had images of the three of them together and Heather came back and ordered a canvas gallery wrap print of Mati. She used it as a surprise gift for her husband. Here is the image of Mati:



As you can see Mati was gorgeous. And oh was she sweet! She loved playing ball with her mom and dad and would cool off in her pool afterwards. And she didn't know a stranger.

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really. ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull

No comments: