3.14.2008

dog photographer - nashville, tn - murphy

when i go to a dog session, i typically have small treats on me. upon entering murphy's home, she instantly spotted where i was hiding them and found me out! and how could i resist this beautiful girl?!…



gorgeous irish setter.


i love that you can see murphy's tag in this one.


he ordered this one on canvas. murphy was much like benny in many regards. she especially reminded me of him in this image.


bryan has great taste in decor and i love that in this photo, you get a taste of it.


bryan had to make sure that murphy wouldn't run out in the street. it made me laugh so i wanted to share!


bryan adams is a wonderful artist based in nashville. you can see his work in local galleries. i can't say enough about how much i enjoyed my time with them. thanks so much for having me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love murphy...macy needs to see you while you're in the Fort this summer...

Kate said...

What a gorgeous pup! I love the image laying down on the bed....what a little cutie!

(PS I'm still in awe how you have the energy for animal photography. Can you bottle that "oomph" and send it to me? LOL!)

adrianhitt said...

thanks ladies!

kate - ha!!! you should see me after sessions. it usually involves me passing out on the sofa or the bed. whichever one i can get to first! ;)