3.13.2008

michael buble - nashville, tn - somet center

last night, my friend amanda and i enjoyed sweet melodies from the ever-so-talented michael buble. fortunately, we had better seats than we realized…unfortunately i only brought my p+s with me :( if you have not seen him in concert before, it's a must! great entertainer, fantastic artist and a funny man. his pitch is incredible…that alone is worth it.

of course a photo…


a great perk to having great seats! a little video… btw, the trombone player in this video hails from nashville! :)


a nice surprise for the nashville audience! blake shelton sang a duet on home

3 comments:

Lauren said...

no freakin way! i bet it was AMAZING!

adrianhitt said...

why yes it was! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how great your photos and the video turned out! My camera phone just isn't the same! It was a great time though! Thanks for coming with me...