3.16.2008

dreaming again

for the past couple of weeks, i have found it difficult to fall asleep before 2, 3 and 4 am. my mind is racing with all the things that must be done, but more importantly i am dreaming again. i am gaining a new sense of purpose and exploring the road ahead of me. my thoughts are burgeoning with ideas. even with the loss of sleep, i welcome this. it's a wonderful place to be.

also, yesterday brian and i wrote a children's song. this was a first for me. i hope to share it later!

and here's a photo of my lovely friend, amanda with a dog we tried to convince her of rescuing :) (she wasn't able to, but he was quickly adopted by another family)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ohhh, I can't wait to hear the song!

adrianhitt said...

thanks, kate! i hope to share within the next couple of weeks.