11.07.2007

elizabeth, lilly and harrison

you may recognize these cuties from a shoot i did with them at the beginning of summer. they had me back out last week and wow how harrison has grown! he's not a baby anymore and is getting around so well. elizabeth is so fun to watch because she is definitely a little mother hen... but great at that! lilly is at the age where she doesn't really like to be photographed, but i loved watching her be like her big sister and then do things her completely own way. she has a great independent mind. at the end of the session i got some alone time with lilly and was able to grab a few of her. here are some favorites!

a little model, wouldn't you say?

look at those teeth!

when was the last time you laid down on the grass and enjoyed some belly-hurtin' laughter? :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Adrian!
This is Jenny from the Shoot with Beckstead workshop. I've been meaning to check out your blog, and I'm so glad I did! You have some absolutely STUNNNNING work! I am so glad I got to meet you, and I hope you're having a great evening!

adrianhitt said...

thanks for dropping by jenny! it was great to meet you as well! you turned out some fabulous images.

Kate said...

Awwwww! I need to steal you to take pictures of my babies too.....these are beautiful!