11.09.2007

shoot with beckstead

last week, david beckstead flew into nashville to lead in his amazing workshop shoot with beckstead. it was such a great couple of days! we had a full day of shooting and then a day of critique. i so enjoyed being around other photographers and getting to know the local ones better. it was almost like having co-workers again, and i miss it now that it's over. sean and melanie mclellan did a wonderful job of hosting it and i loved getting to know mary claire crow, kate crafton and cliff batson better. everyone turned out such great work. it was inspiring to be surrounded by such talent. here are a few (err... ton) of my favorites :) grab a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy!


























5 comments:

Jenny said...

These are amazing! I think I had to leave before your critique, but I LOVE the shots you got! Especially the 4th one from the end, the close up profile.

adrianhitt said...

thanks, jenny! you turned out some amazing shots as well! it was a great time.

Anonymous said...

some of these are really nice adrian. so you're shooting fashion now? : )

Anonymous said...

you my dear are amazingly talented... i hope you are filled with pride when you look at your work. i just love it.

Anonymous said...

These Pictures are amazing...everytime I visit your site I love looking at your pictures!! I hope you and aaron and a great thankgiving! -alex