11.05.2007

harrison ellis - 9 days old

when i met this little one he was only 9 days old. it was such a great time to photograph him because he was still so fresh to the world and such a sleepy little peanut. newborn sessions are a lot of fun because i get to hold little miracles, but i also love meeting the new parents. they are just so in love with this life they brought into the world and would do anything for him... even if they are sleep deprived. thanks to harrison's mommy and daddy for having me out. i know they've been excited to see these!


i loved his little hands


3 comments:

Lifeiseasy said...

These are all awesome photos .. great work I was just browsing and came across your blog and the photos juts kept my attention :) ...
Terry

Lifeiseasy said...

These are all awesome photos .. great work I was just browsing and came across your blog and the photos juts kept my attention :) ...
Terry

adrianhitt said...

thanks for dropping by, Terry! he's absolutely precious.