6.26.2009

Nashville Children's and Dog Photographer - New Websites!

Visit the new website to view the photos:


So, I can finally make this announcement! I have new websites! Eek!! Can you tell I'm excited? At Adrian Hitt Photography, we have undergone a few changes and our websites now reflect that. You can see screen shots below, but be sure to check out all of the new eye candy at www.adrianhitt.com We now have two separate sites dedicated to both our children's photography and dog photography. Once you visit the site, just click on which one you would like to enter. As mentioned in an earlier post, I collaborated with a few people to make this happen. I would like to publicly thank them for all of their creative and hard work put into this. You all have completed the new look!

Blog Design: Phil from Hartzog Design and Phindy Studios - good friend that was gracious enough to put up with all of my annoying questions

Logo Design: Joe from MoJo Design - fantastic work

Children's Music: Miss Lynn - local children's artist and friend  

Dog Music: written by yours truly and inspired by none other than Benny, but thanks to my talented hubby for recording it for me.

No comments: