6.24.2009

Nashville Children's Photographer - Happy Earth Day!

To view the photo, visit the new blog:

Nashville Children's Photography

Happy Earth Day!

Hi, my name is Laura and I am very excited to be writing my first post on Adrian's blog. For those of you who don't know, I recently started working at Adrian Hitt Photography. Originally from Evanston, Illinois (first suburb north of Chicago), I've lived in Colorado, North Carolina, New York, and recently settled in Nashville this past December. It is a pleasure working with Adrian and I look forward to blogging about fun facts and news items every Wednesday. 

I am particularly psyched that my first post coincides with Earth Day. I hope that everyone is able to spend time thinking about the Earth and considering ways to reduce your ecological footprint–there are oh so many ways! As a child I remember reading "50 Ways to Save the Planet" and running around my house making sure the faucets didn't leak, turning off the lights, and asking my parents about recycling. Today, there are so many ways for children to be involved in reducing their carbon footprint and having a positive impact on the earth–and it is educational and fun! Why not start a compost or make an arts and crafts project using recycled materials or spend the afternoon in the garden. Visit the Earth Day Network to learn more: www.earthday.net

Have a great afternoon!



No comments: