6.26.2009

Nashville Dog Photographer - Walley Finds a Home

Visit our new blog to view the photos of these wonderful dogs:


Nashville Dog Photography 

Earlier this week, I blogged about my work with Dogs Dig Nashville. One little guy that was intentionally left out of that post was Walley. He is a Catahoula Leopard/American Bulldog mix who was also looking for a home. I wanted to write a separate post to share this story with you. Shortly after our session, I sent off my photographs to be printed at my professional lab. One of the lab technicians saw my order come through and immediately called and asked about this guy. Alyssa had been looking to adopt and was immediately drawn to Walley. About a week later she flew to Nashville to meet him and take Walley home with her. He is now happily adjusted to his new family and their other dog, Maynard. Alyssa reports lots of kisses and cuddles between the two!

No comments: