6.24.2009

Nashville Dog Photographer - Mo the Blue Tick Dog

Visit our new blog to see the photos:

Nashville Dog Photography

I love that I get to be a dog photographer for a profession. Dog sessions are always a lot of fun, filled with surprises and I often walk away with a funny story. I first met Amy and Mo at the Dog Days Festival in Nashville. Later, Amy called to book a session. At the beginning of our session, we decided it'd be best to put on Mo's harness. I was holding his leash while Amy grabbed his harness and would you believe that he wrangled out of his collar in no time and took off in a dead sprint across the campus?! At this point I hadn't even set up one photo and there I was holding his leash and collar in hand. To make a long story short, Amy and I spent the next 5 minutes chasing him and fortunately we were able to corner him with the help of another person. After his leash and harness were back on, I couldn't help but laugh. Dog photography definitely keeps me on my toes and gives me my workout! The rest of the session went fantastic.

No comments: